University Culinary Services is happy to provide financial assistance to clubs/organizations each semester. Submit a request to University Culinary Services to participate in the club fundraiser program at Lobo’s.
- Club Fundraiser dates occur at Lobo's on Mondays from 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. and Sundays from 2:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Sign-ups are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each club/organization is limited to one club fundraiser date per semester. The club/organization must also be chartered in the current academic semester.
- The club fundraiser program request form must be submitted online before a fundraising date can be confirmed.
- An e-mail confirmation will be sent within one to three business days if a fundraising date is offered to your group.
- Each club is required to market their club fundraiser through flyers, posters, or social media.
- University Culinary Services will make a monetary donation to your group based on the sales revenue received during the time and date selected by your group.
Club fundraiser sign-ups are on a first come, first-served basis. Fall 2018 fundraisers are now full. Check back in January for information about Spring 2018.
Fundraising Volunteer Work
University Culinary Services is happy to provide fundraising opportunities for clubs/organizations. Students who are a part of a chartered on-campus club/organization can work at various University Culinary Services operations and then the club/organization will be provided compensation. In addition to monetary compensation, students receive an enriching experience while serving the campus community and guests.
- Fill out required paperwork listed below
- Contact Holly Galbraith, Assistant Director of Board Operations at 664-3441 or email@example.com to schedule a meeting once all paperwork is filled out. Holly will then schedule shifts as needed.
- Each shift will be a total of three hours
- The club/organization will receive $45 for each volunteer that completes a three hours shift
Paperwork needs to be signed and submitted before the volunteer’s first shift. Note all paperwork should be filled out in advance and then signed off on by Holly Galbraith:
- Release of Liability form
- Non-Faculty Volunteer Appointment Checklist
- CSU Volunteer Identification form
- Limited Mandated Reporter
- Volunteer Background Check Authorization form
- Volunteer will have to fill out the Fundraising Agreement Form at the start of each shift, and give to the UCS on-site supervisor or manager on duty (note this must happen when working to get approval for processing).
After Shift is Complete:
- The UCS on-site supervisor or manager will turn in the Fundraising Agreement Form to Entrepreneurial Activities Administrative Services to be processed for payment to the club/organization account.
- Note the check will take up to 30 days to be processed and deposited in to the club/organization account.
Dining Donation Request
University Culinary Services provides donations to clubs and organizations throughout the year to help enhance co-curricular student programs. Four donations will be granted to clubs and organizations per semester. The maximum amount granted per club or organization will be $250 with a total of $1000 donated per semester for the Dining Donation Program.
Student organizations can apply for support in the form of party platters, catering trays, or product donations (water, soda, snack foods, etc).
Donations are granted on a first-come, first-served basis. The Dining Donation Requests form will be closed once all donations have been granted for the semester.